Account Director - £60K
- Account Director - £60K
- £55k - £60k
- Posted30 May 2017
- ConsultantTom Parsliffe
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAccount Director - £60K
- Salary£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Account Director with experience in the Pharma sector? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for an established AD to help develop and expand a team of talented account handlers, and to take the lead on digital campaigns for a top Pharmaceutical client.
To be considered for this amazing role of Account Director, you must come from a digital agency, and have experience with healthcare clients. In this fast-paced role, you'll be a crucial member of the senior management team, working hard to drive the company forward.
The daily responsibilities of the Account Director will also include:
- Leadership and daily management to account teams
- Receiving client briefs, interpreting their requirements whilst challenging where necessary
- Handling budgets and timing plans, reporting into the Client Services Director
- Use your excellent communication skills to ensure teams and the client are well informed at all times
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, fun digital agency based in central London. In return for your dedication to the role, you'll be offered a salary of up to £60K (DOE), and a host of additional benefits!
If you feel you can add value to an already thriving agency, don't waste any time! Apply today for your CV to be considered. Good luck!
He's our Digital and Integrated Client Services Associate Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting for Digital Client Services and Social Media roles. I began my career in a customer facing role in the finance industry before making the switch to recruitment. This experience has been inva...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org