Account Director- Below the Line
- Account Director- Below the Line
- £48k - £55k
- Posted12 October 2016
- ConsultantKate Ogbourne
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAccount Director- Below the Line
- Salary£48,000 - £55,000 per annum
The role of Account Director
This account is a long standing client for this international agency. The focus areas are Business to Business acquisition and loyalty eCRM and DM working in an integrated structure with other agencies within the client roster. The account is fast paced, high energy with a strong and motivated team delivering on a daily basis.
The role of Account Director will be directly responsible for 4 Account Managers and 1 Account Executive and as such should provide day to day leadership to their team. You should have experience on B2B businesses with an emphasis on customer engagement and need to be the driving force through interpersonal skills, creative thinking, coaching and strong leadership.
You need to have full understanding of what is coming through the pipeline, in order to lead and manage the workload across the team to ensure the team is utilised effectively and yet nurturing their growth and development.
You equally need to be fully integrated within all agency departments and act as partner to the Clients.
Experience for the role of Account Director
* Strong sector knowledge in relation to the client's business
* Experienced with BTL channel opportunities
* A proven track record as a leader - able to inspire and develop whilst empowering team members
* Strong financial acumen
* Ability to lead inter-departmental team across departments
* A passion for and strategic understanding of data planning and analysis
* Superb creative judgement and the ability to protect and develop work
* Accomplished presentation skills
She's our Integrated Client Services Client Partner.
I am an experienced recruiter and decided to combine my professional career with my one of my interests, the creative industry, which began during my studies for my degree in Marketing Communications. I specialise in Client Ser...
Email Kate: email@example.com
More jobs from Kate
- Experiential Account Executive
- £21k - £23k
- Production Account Manager
- £30k - £32k