- AV Manager
- £40k - £40k
- Posted18 October 2016
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAV Manager
- Salary£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
We have an exciting and unique role available for an exceptional TV/AV media buyer to take their next career step within a thriving boutique media agency. Taking the lead for a fast paced and forward thinking well known brand, this role offers the chance to broaden your planning and buying experience beyond TV to include Radio, Cinema, VOD and Sponsorship.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and oversee the activation of media plans for your client across TV, Radio, Cinema, VOD and sponsorship
* To develop key relationships with your client and to immerse yourself in their business and brand - please note this role will involve spending part of your week within your client's offices
* To ensure client targets and agreed buying deals are met
* To create innovative media solutions for your client which are both creative but also effective in meeting their business needs
* To oversee and inspire junior members of the team
* Manage the audit process
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will to demonstrate prior media buying expertise within TV and the UK TV landscape
* You will be commercially minded
* You will be comfortable in managing audited media campaigns and delivering to set KPI's
* You will enjoy working on a fast paced account and be a skilled multi-tasker
* You will be able to demonstrate strong numerical skills along with excellent attention to detail
* You will be an effective manager and enjoy inspiring those around you
* You will have a forward thinking approach
If you're currently working in TV planning and buying but seek a more diverse and challenging role, working closer with your brands, then this role is too good an opportunity to miss.
She's our Media Planning and Buying Senior Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity in the Creative Industry … All talk no action? “Lack of diversity in the creative industry”. There it is again. Still deemed as one of the major issues preventing creativity and innovativ...