AV Planning Manager
- AV Planning Manager
- £30k - £40k
- Posted26 July 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionAV Planning Manager
- Salary£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for a capable AV or TV buyer to move into an exciting implementational planning role, focused on AV but with a view to expand across channels as you progress.
Key responsibilities of the role:
*Working within an integrated planning team you would be focused solely on AV planning for one of the agency's most recent and creatively minded clients
* Your role would encompass devising the most effective AV plans for your client's brands, utilising key AV planning tools to draw insight to inform how best to reach your audience through TV, video, cinema and radio
* You would also be responsible for briefing your dedicated buying team to ensure that the plan is implemented accordingly
* You would be liaising with your client as the expert on AV and present back your ideas to them as appropriate
* You would also work closely with your cross channel counterparts to ensure that responses to client briefs, and media solutions, are integrated and effective across channels
Key skills required:
* You will have to demonstrate prior experience of AV or TV planning and buying, from within a UK media agency
* Ideally you will have experience of managing campaigns across radio and video, as well as TV, but this is not essential
* You will ideally have experience of AV planning tools
* You will be comfortable in drawing relevant insight from audience and consumer data
* You will have strong presentation skills
* You will be collaborative and have the ability to develop relationships internally and externally
* You will have strong client servicing skills
If you are a talented AV buyer and you have an interest in moving into media planning then do not let this opportunity pass you by.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com