- Content Manager
- £35k - £40k
- Posted29 November 2016
- ConsultantPhilippa Hunter
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionContent Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Up to £40K
A unique Content Manager role has become available at a boutique innovation consultancy in central London. After winning a unique tech client, the agency are looking to bolster their account handling team with the addition of a Content Manager, who will take the lead on this new account win.
As the client is a new win for the agency, this is a great opportunity to make the work your own and lead both internal agency and external client conversations and social media strategy. The client are looking to change consumer's behaviour and disrupt the market so, need to be creative with their 2017 content so, this is an exciting account to work on.
- Supporting the creation of engaging content for the brands social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), alongside the agency's creative team
- Providing a social media perspective on upcoming campaigns, content themes and ideas relevant for the brand
- Presentation of content calendars to client as required, and actioning feedback
- Responsibility for the posting and scheduling of approved social calendar content across all relevant social platforms (as above)
- Enforce and police brand social guidelines and TOV
- Monitoring conversations, posting responsive content and managing the daily operations of various social challenges, escalating to the brand where necessary.
- Identification and relationship building with influencers associated with the brand
- Working with the Business Director to help direct content strategy and drive effectiveness
If you're currently a Community Manager or Content Manager looking for a new role and progression, with the opportunity to lead an account, lead creative work and own brand strategy, please apply!
She's our Freelance Client Services Senior Consultant.
Having started my career in PR, I soon realised that I loved forging relationships and constantly meeting new and interesting people. I subsequently made the decision to utilise this to move into recruitment, where I have speci...
Email Philippa: email@example.com
More jobs from Philippa
- Digital Account Manager
- £35k - £45k