Creative Services Assistant
- Creative Services Assistant
- £20k - £25k
- Posted31 August 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdmin and Secretarial
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionCreative Services Assistant
- Salary£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We have a new role at a lovely integrated agency for a Creative Services Assistant to start asap! You will have to be able to think on your feet, have exceptional organisation and communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
More information on the Creative Services Assistant role:
- Assisting the Resource Manager with all administration tasks i.e. reporting, financial admin and new starter processes (working closely with IT support and Facilities)
- Compiling and updating the studio plan, keeping all departments informed about project status and dispatching workload appropriately
- Reviewing daily work schedule of the creative studio and ensuring work is delivered to deadlines
- Briefing in freelancers as required, working with managers to shortlist quality talent relevant to the business
- Meet and build relationships with recruitment agencies, 3rd party production and other creative suppliers as required
- Maintaining and enhancing the workflow structure
Key skills and experience needed for the Creative Services Assistant role:
- Excellent organisational skills!
- Experience in an administrative role, juggling lots of tasks and prioritisng
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- PC & Mac literate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced excel essential
- Previous experience within a fast paced industry (ideally advertising, design, production or media)
To be considered for this position please get in touch asap for more information. Please note that only people who have the relevant skillset will be considered for this position.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com