Creative Services Manager
- Creative Services Manager
- £35k - £40k
- Posted12 July 2017
- ConsultantJames Birch
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionCreative Services Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
I'm excited to be working with a super cool agency who are proud of their projects and even more so with the standard of their team, regularly rewarding them alongside a healthy work life balance and social nights out!
They believe the world is a better place when more people are happy and the source of so much happiness is in entertainment!
Now seeking a Creative Service Manager to manage the workflow for 14 designers who churn out mainly print, POs, events branding, toolkits, leaflets and some digital including power points.
Responsible for the smooth running of the design studio, the Creative Services Manager (CSM) ensures the studio operates efficiently and productively resulting in output that is the highest quality while maintaining profitability for the agency.
* Plans, develops, and provides rationale for budget recommendations with client teams. Sets work goals, measurements, and resource requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service to clients.
* Provides detailed cost estimate data in order to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts.
* Ensures the department runs efficiently by monitoring utilisation rates and planning resource
* Research and propose to Senior Management streamlined and cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
* Involved with creative planning to ensure accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews and client presentations.
* Liaises with Senior Designers to ensure all projects and deadlines are met by the rest of the team.
* Supervises freelance/contract staff and oversees execution of all creative efforts to ensure they are on brief, on budget and on schedule.
* Liaise with the finance department to arrange third party services and materials for efficiency.
With a range of agency benefits and a fun, sociable and personable environment, this agency is a joy to work for.
If this is what your looking for, apply now.
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: email@example.com