Customer Experience Designer
- Customer Experience Designer
- £55k - £70k
- Posted11 August 2017
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionCustomer Experience Designer
- Salary£55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead Customer Experience Designer; Independent Design Agency
This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors from airlines and property, to industrial and publishing, supporting the service design activities for an independent Design Agency with a growing Customer Experience team.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with experience in a service design role in an agency environment. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will be able to lead and manage a range of activities from the initial ethnographic research, to experience definition and strategy and prototyping and testing.
- Using your experience to help respond to proposals with innovative methods and options based on time and budget constraints
- Producing user scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Planning and conducting design research
- Planning and facilitating workshops with clients or customers
- You will be comfortable working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project
- Support the Head of CX and mentor junior members of the team
Your skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in a service design role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Experience working within an agency environment
For information about the role and company, get in touch!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: email@example.com