Customer Insight Manager - client side
- Customer Insight Manager - client side
- £50k - £50k
- Posted01 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionCustomer Insight Manager - client side
- Salary£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to further progress your consumer insight career within a brilliant e-commerce/retailer, working across international markets. With the opportunity to join a newly formed team, focused on managing research projects focused on developing consumer insight to drive business success.
Key responsibilities for the role:
* To support key categories within the business to develop and lead on primary research focused on driving key customer insight which can aid business growth and ensure excellence
* To lead the end to end process for qualitative studies : writing discussion guides, moderating groups and 1-2-1 interviews, collating data and analysing findings
* To utilise quantitative research methods, as required, to ensure further rigour can be applied to your qual findings
* Manage external research agencies for recruitment of participants
* Work closely with category leads to ensure trust is quickly built and you can garner effective working relationships, understanding their business proposition and advising them accordingly
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you must be able to demonstrate prior research and insight experience, within a research agency or client side position within the UK market
* You will have mix-methodology experience but have a strength within qualitative research and be able to demonstrate a confidence in managing the full process for a qualitative study, from start to finish
* You will be a strong communicator and be able to establish relationships quickly within colleagues and external partners
* You will understand how to translate insight into actionable business insight and you will be commercially minded
* You will ideally have experience of managing research projects across international markets
* You will aspire to work in a fast paced and diverse company, one which is constantly evolving and enhancing its business offering
* You will be happy to be hands on and immersed in customer insight, and passionate about understanding consumers
Please note that this role involves international travel, on a monthly basis, so please ensure you can commit to international fieldwork before applying.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org