Digital 360 Creative
- Digital 360 Creative
- £40k - £50k
- Posted08 September 2017
- ConsultantKristie Aked
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital 360 Creative
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Client: Digital / Social Agency
A Digital & Social agency with a small mentality and a big backing are looking for an Advertising Creative to work on some huge brands across tech, retail & fashion.
The ideal candidate will come from an Art Direction background but someone who could pick up copy for social briefs would also be a great asset.
They are a team of 5 in the Creative department, headed up by a Creative Director with a huge background of digital and ATL experience.
The ideal candidate:
- All round conceptual creative, with a focus on art direction
- Social/digital background
- Someone who obsesses over visuals and making work that's not just impactful, but beautifully crafted too
- Experience working on influencer led social campaigns
- Previous experience at top digital agencies
- Expert knowledge of social platforms
- Proven pitch winning experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to turn around responsive/reactive briefs
- A portfolio that shows a range of big social campaigns and smaller, lower budget content - for brands from a variety of different sectors (tech, FMCG, retail, finance etc.)
- Experience art directing shoots
- Comfortable selling in ideas internally
If this sounds like you - contact me with your CV and a link to your work.
She's our Digital Creative and Design Principal Consultant.
I specialise in the wonderful world of Digital Creatives and Designers. Combining my years in the creative space and eight years of recruitment experience, I offer a service that is a lot more than just recruitment. Whether it&...
Email Kristie: email@example.com