Digital Account Director - £50K
- Digital Account Director - £50K
- Posted14 June 2017
- ConsultantTom Parsliffe
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Account Director - £50K
A thriving Digital Agency are looking for an established Digital Account Director with a strong background in web design and build.
This fast-paced agency has a great office based in central London. Specializing in non-profit campaigns, they are market leaders in the type of work they produce. They would be very keen to meet with anyone who has had charities experience.
As you may have guessed, they need someone who is very switched on, and has a strong understanding of the digital space.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Account Director include:
- Leadership and daily management of account teams
- Receiving client briefs, interpreting their requirements whilst challenging where necessary
- Handling budgets and timing plans, reporting into the Client Services Director
- Use your excellent communication skills to ensure teams and the client are well informed at all times
This is a great opportunity to join an energetic, fun digital agency involved in some very rewarding projects. In return for your dedication to the role, you'll be offered a salary of c. £50K (DOE), and a host of additional benefits!
If this sounds like the kind of agency you would like to work in, don't waste any time! Apply today for your CV to be considered. Good luck!
He's our Digital and Integrated Client Services Associate Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting for Digital Client Services and Social Media roles. I began my career in a customer facing role in the finance industry before making the switch to recruitment. This experience has been inva...
Email Tom: email@example.com