Digital Designer - Junior
- Digital Designer - Junior
- £18k - £22k
- Posted05 October 2016
- ConsultantKate Gabb
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Designer - Junior
- Salary£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Ever wanted to work for a great boutique Design, Branding and Strategy agency? If so, we have the one for you.
They are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their team and work across a variety of exciting projects alongside the Digital, Branding and Motion Designers.
The agency is 25 people at the moment and looking to expand over the next 12 months too. They work closely with their clients across rebranding digitally and work across identity and strategy with them. Their big selling point is that they do everything in house from concepts, branding, strategy, design and through to production.
Within the office they have teams across Design (Digital, Graphic, Motion, Branding), Strategy, Production and Business Development.
Design team is the largest team and consists of a Creative Director, Motion Designers, Branding Designers and Digitally focused designers.
They are looking to add to their team a Junior Designer.
- Looking for someone to work across their new website, along with agency branding and development of concepts.
- Will be working with major brands across a range of sectors such as Automotive (F1), BT, Film Industry and Media.
- Work will be digital focused but some print in there too.
- Opportunity to develop and progress career, they really invest in employees and want to advance their skills.
- Exposure to a variety of processes and projects.
- Experience working across digital work such as web and responsive work.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Have a strong sense of colour and design composition.
- Ability to develop concepts quickly.
If your skills and portfolio match up to this, please do get in touch with your CV and portfolio. Or refer someone and earn yourself £250!
She's our Digital Creative and Design Permanent Consultant.
I specialise in the fabulous world of Digital Designers and Creatives on a permanent basis. With experience within digital recruitment and also in the design industry as a Designer, I fully understand my clients and candidates ...
Email Kate: email@example.com
Diversity in the Creative Industry … All talk no action? “Lack of diversity in the creative industry”. There it is again. Still deemed as one of the major issues preventing creativity and innovativ...