- Digital Producer
- £28k - £30k
- Posted30 June 2017
- ConsultantGeraldine Vessiere
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Producer
- Salary£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Digital producer - 3-6 month contract
Based Central London
This PR agency of around 150 are well established and they are now looking for a Digital Producer to join their digital team on an initial 3-6 month contract basis. They would be working on a mix of campaign websites and html emails, and will include lots of quoting and scoping.
They are looking for candidates with a basic understanding of the technology and project management techniques as well as a real enthusiasm for the role!
The role of the Digital Producer will work closely with the Head of Digital and get the benefit of their years of experience.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Producer will include:
- manage a range of campaign digital projects including microsites and HTML emails
- liaise closely with internal designers and developers and work with 3rd parties where necessary
- cost up and scope out projects, and maintain a status of all projects, giving realistic deadlines on when tasks can be completed
- work closely with and be mentored by the Head of Digital
To be considered for this position, the Digital Producer should have:
- at least some experience within a digital agency, working on similar projects
- excellent organisational skills
- strong communication skills and client facing ability
- ability to stay calm under pressure
- good attention to detail
- ability to multi-task
- real passion and enthusiasm to learn!
Please get in touch today for more information on this role!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting Project managers (and all related positions from Producers to Traffic and Production managers). After more than a decade working as a Journalist, several years spinning plates as a Project Manager and...
Email Geraldine: email@example.com