Digital Project Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- £35k - £45k
- Posted14 June 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
This great midsize independent Digital Agency are looking for a new member to their project management team and take on a range digital projects. They are around 50-60 people based in lovely offices in London Bridge. They have a strong reputation in their field and are expanding.
As Digital Project Manager you will own and deliver medium to large website builds and applications, including the latest responsive technologies. Your projects will span an exciting mix of well-known clients and you will be client facing in this role.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager who:
- is able to get stuck in and makes things happen
- has an eye for detail and won't take second best
- has a passion for digital and wants to expand their experience
- can quickly connect with clients to build effective working relationships
- will proactively manage internal project resources and so get the best out of them
To be considered for this role the Digital Project Manager will need to have:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency
- strong experience managing the end to end process of website builds and similar digital projects
- excellent client facing skills
- good working knowledge of Agile
- ability to problem solve and work closely with various teams i.e. design, UX, development
- strong documentation skills
This really is a great place to work and this role will give you the chance to expand your experience, work closely with internal design and tech teams, receive ongoing personal development and training as need and work in an environment that encourages you to develop your own path.
Please get in touch today if you are interested!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com