Digital Project Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- £40k - £45k
- Posted05 September 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager
- Salary£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Digital Agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager to work on an automotive account and manage projects such as mobile applications and in vehicle technology.
This agency are working with a leading automotive company on a global programme involving mobile applications and in vehicle technology. They work in an Agile way and are responsible for driving the strategy, user experience design, as well as the marketing communications around this piece of work. It's a great time to join a team at the forefront of their client's transformation agenda!
Main responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager will include:
- working with UX, design and client development teams to deliver new app features
- organise and be involved in creative brainstorms and client workshops
- produce roadmaps, schedules, costings, scoping documents and specifications
- manage and oversee all project activities and be responsible for client relationship management
- take briefs, scoping out projects and plan, managing deliverable and dependencies
- work with the creative and design teams to produce new creative deliverables
- previous project management experience with an agency or multi-national client environment
- solid experience in digital, having managed projects such as websites, apps and campaigns
- strong understanding of the strategy and user experience process
- excellent client facing and management skills
- proven ability to manage budgets
- previous experience working with external vendors
- ideally automotive experience but not essential
- understanding of Agile methodology
If you are a Digital Project Manager who is excited to be involved in the automotive industry and producing new technology then please get in touch for more information!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com