Digital Project Manager - Maternity cover
- Digital Project Manager - Maternity cover
- £38k - £42k
- Posted16 May 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionDigital Project Manager - Maternity cover
- Salary£38,000 - £42,000 per annum
A well established Advertising Agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager on a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave and deliver a range of digital campaign projects.
This person would be primarily working on 2 main clients for the agency, and helping out on smaller clients as and when needed. Being a Digital Project Manager at this agency will mean working closely with Account Managers, ensuring smooth delivery of projects , with a sense of humour when required and occasionally going the extra mile. The Digital Project Manager would need to be client facing, producing scopes of work and timing plans for projects, and work well with Creatives and Designers.
As Digital Project Manager, you will need to have strong digital deliverable knowledge, as you will be managing work like emails, digital OOH and banner ads....as well as other digital work that comes in.
To be considered for this role the Digital Project Manager should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with proven experience of managing multiple digital projects in an agency environment
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication experience, being able to get the best of creative and design teams and liaise with people of all different levels within the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and natural organisational skills
- Good positive attitude to your work!
- Desire to deliver great work and motivate others to do so.
For more information on this role please get in touch today.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com