Head of Paid Search (International)
- Head of Paid Search (International)
- £100k - £105k
- Posted26 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionHead of Paid Search (International)
- Salary£100,000 - £105,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this thriving media agency for a talented paid search specialist to lead this international biddable offering at a senior level. With a diverse portfolio of blue chip brands, and the chance to work across international markets, this is a unique opportunity for you to further your career within Paid Search.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* You will be responsible for leading and developing the paid search and biddable department across international markets, managing a team of 40 paid search specialists
* You will devise and evolve the commercial strategy of the paid search department and assist in growing the offering through new business pitches
* You will manage the P&L
* Ensure that you keep on the forefront of developments within paid search and emergence of new technology
* Ensure that the paid search offering across markets is of an exceptional standard, assisting local market teams as required
* Manage and maintain senior level client relationships
* Ensure that paid search is integrated into the wider offering of the international team, sharing of ideas and key learnings
Key skills required
* This is a senior level position with a media agency and, as so, requires previous experience within the paid search/biddable space from within a media agency, digital specialist or publisher
* You will ideally have experience of working across international markets, but local market experience would be considered
* You will be commercially minded and have an appreciation for how to grow an offering/department
* You will be GAP qualified
* You will have prior experience of managing senior level clients
* You will have experience of technology stacks and be comfortable with emerging platforms
* You will have prior experience of new business pitching
If you are currently an international paid search specialist, at director level, looking to progress your career further and you are keen to take on a fantastic department head role then this role would offer you a brilliant next step. With recent new business joining this media agency, based in the heart of London, and part of a much larger network, this is a great time to join this media agency.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com