- Integrated Producer
- £30k - £35k
- Posted11 October 2016
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionIntegrated Producer
- Salary£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Creative Production Company based in the Centre of London are looking for an Integrated Producer to start asap! They specialise in digital out of home and content and work with a number of high profile brands across entertainment, sports, automotive, and beauty brands to name a few. They are looking for people who have previous agency experience and who are able to confidently manage a range of fast turnaround digital and video projects!
The Integrated Producer will be very client facing, and will also liaise with third party agencies and media owners. They will work along with a team of producers and liaise daily with the Account team, as well as motion graphics designers and Technical team. Projects can be complex and requires a strong understanding of digital and video, from banners to large website builds and content.
The main responsibilities for the Integrated Producer will include:
- manage a range of digital projects (digital OOH and content)
- define project scope and costs and write Statements of Work
- manage client expectations and third party relationships
- brief designers and technical teams on projects, motivating them to deliver great work
- book, manage and resource your projects
- manage the QA process
To be considered for this role you must have:
- digital project management experience within an agency environment
- strong client facing skills
- good knowledge of digital and experience working with a team of designers/developers
- excellent project documentation experience, being able to producer SOWs and manage your time effectively
- ideally third party management experience
Please get in touch today for more information on this role!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Senior Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: email@example.com
Diversity in the Creative Industry … All talk no action? “Lack of diversity in the creative industry”. There it is again. Still deemed as one of the major issues preventing creativity and innovativ...