Integrated Project Manager
- Integrated Project Manager
- £35k - £40k
- Posted24 November 2016
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionIntegrated Project Manager
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Integrated Project Manager in this agency will work with the Project Director and manage a range of projects from transcreation of Print and TV assets, through to a mixture of integrated work involving creative development of press, ooh, print, with digital and TV components.
The Integrated Project Manager will be responsible for:
- A large part of this role will be managing all of the transcreation for print and TV on a key account, with oversight from the Project Director (non creative)
- You will also be working on a number of other accounts which will be more on the creative side and this will be a real mix of work from press, out of home to print, digital and TV
- Producing timing plans for each project
- Ensuring all projects are executed to the highest standard and to budget
- To ensure that each stage of the project from initial conceptual stage through to final artworks are
signed off by all the appropriate parties
- Liaise with the Creative Director and Creative teams, Account Teams, design, and external suppliers, as well as TV and Digital Producers
To be considered for this position the Integrated Project Manager should have:
- Previous experience within an agency
- Experience managing a range of projects, including transcreation print, digital and TV
- Excellent project management ability and experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Director and receive essential training working in a busy London Creative Agency.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Senior Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org