Junior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency...
- Junior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency - up to £27,000
- £23k - £27k
- Posted03 May 2017
- ConsultantKat Denham
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionJunior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency - up to £27,000
- Salary£23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Junior Artworker - Integrated Marketing Agency - £23,000 to £27,000
This is an amazing opportunity to take your artworking skills to a top award-winning agency based in Central London.
In this role, you will work a talented team of artworkers, designers and creatives across a wide breath of client across varied sectors.
As an artworker, you will play an important role in supporting design teams in making amendments and corrections to design files, including copy amends and design layouts. This role will suit a team player who has the ability to work alone or in collaboration, a problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to come up with better ideas to fulfill briefs.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working on a variety of both digital and print projects, mainly amending Photoshop files of digital assets, banners.
- To be a resource for asset production and supply (Photoshop, cut-outs, resizing & Amending).
Skills and attributes required:
Advanced level Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Digital and Print experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
- Keen Learner, team player with a positive attitude
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with a healthy benefits package and the opportunity to work in a vibrant environment surrounded by inspirational and talented people.
If this is you, get in touch with your CV and samples of your work for more information and to start your application. We also have other roles in design, so even if this role isn't quite right, get in touch to talk about your next move.
Equally, if you know anyone, friends, family or colleagues who would be perfect for this role, please refer them with the chance to earn yourself £250!
She's our Creative Design and Studio Manager.
I rejoined Source to be part of their exciting plans, and was eager to be involved in a forward-thinking and dynamic recruitment agency. My background encompasses extensive recruitment experience, and a passion for design and p...
Email Kat : firstname.lastname@example.org