Junior-Mid UX Designer
- Junior-Mid UX Designer
- £35k - £50k
- Posted03 January 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionJunior-Mid UX Designer
- Salary£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
We're looking for an up and coming UX Designer who wants to take charge of their own projects and take advantage of this great agency's training and support.
Always changing, but the main clients at the moment are leisure and sports brands, who are incorporating aspects of gamification and wearable tech into their service.
A close-knit company with a collaborative atmosphere. You'll be collaborating with designers, developers, strategists and the editorial team so a great opportunity to learn about the different areas of the business.
They're looking for someone who wants to learn and they have set aside some money for a training and development budget and will also ensure there'll be guidance along the way.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who has some interesting UX experience at credible agencies with a smart portfolio
- Who has an interest in, and possibly qualifications in, Psychology and/or Human-Computer-Interaction
- Willing to get stuck in a learn!
- Someone with a bit more experience looking to move to a mid-weight role where they can take ownership of projects and start to develop their UX leadership skills
- who has experience from several interesting agencies or brands.
Get in touch to learn more about this company and the position, or even if you just want to chat about your career plans in general; we're always happy to meet for a chat and a drink!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org