Junior Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- £28k - £30k
- Posted08 June 2017
- ConsultantJames Birch
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionJunior Project Manager
- Salary£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
I'm currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for an exciting digital agency, specialists who are excited by the potential digital has in transforming daily experiences.
The role is seeking someone who has a passion for web build projects, with experience in this field, be it build, production or maintenance of websites.
With an exciting progression plan in place, this role would suit someone who is nearly ready to take the step up to a full Project Management title.
- Management of web build projects
- Liaising with the account management team
- Managing all project risks, issues and change requests
- Managing projects to time, budget and brief
- Proven experience managing wed design and build
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Paprika or similar
- Self starter
This agency invest in their people whilst allowing a true work life balance. With a great social culture and a team working environment, this is a great opportunity for a junior to join and progress into a full Project Management role.
If interested, please submit your cv or email firstname.lastname@example.org
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: email@example.com