Lead Customer Experience Designer
- Lead Customer Experience Designer
- £60k - £70k
- Posted04 September 2017
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead Customer Experience Designer
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead Customer Experience Designer required by expanding creative agency with existing UX and Service Design team. You'll be one of the key consultants in the design team and therefore be part of a genuine opportunity to help shape and influence a vibrant culture. The aim is raise the benchmark of UX, CX and Service Design design quality to ensure these guys are leading rather than following.
All team members have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in every part of the design and development process, therefore positivity and a 'can do' attitude are crucial. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest-standard of work in the best way possible, producing outstanding game-changing digital products and services in collaboration with ambitious international clients.
Above all their Designers need to be excited by beautifully designed and innovative, cross media end-to-end digital experiences that have a positive impact on people's lives and deliver real purpose for the customer.
- A strategic and creative thinker, able to inspire team members and customers with compelling, well-thought out design solutions.
- A high-level of expertise in planning and conducting customer research and collaborative workshop activities that help shape and define consumer-facing experiences.
- Strong ability to think visually to convey conceptual frameworks utilising design tools such as prototyping, lo-fi mock-ups, journey mapping, storyboards and other methodology appropriate to help determine the effectiveness of proposed design solutions and inform decision-making.
- Proficient in synthesising quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and recommend design directions.
- Able to reduce the most complex of problems to sublime simplicity.
- Inquisitive, analytic nature with a passion to ask questions and seek answers that will inform the design of the final product, filtering information and selecting what is significant.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- You must be seasoned within Service Design. A UX background or similar is great/expected but we're looking for someone who can really be the go-to Customer Experience and Service Design expert within the company/team.
- Proven experience of leadership, enterprise and accountability in collaborate with a cross-functional Agile team.
- Considerable commercial exposure of designing the highest standard of digital services for a variety of media, e.g., websites, software applications, mobile and tablet UI, TV set-top box, experiential installations, gesture-based interaction models, etc.
- A strong practical working knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Experienced in client relationship building and proposal writing.
- A strong portfolio with several examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking reflecting an extensive and comprehensive understanding of the design process.
If this sounds good to you please send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an initial interview.
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com