Lead Front End Developer
- Lead Front End Developer
- £75k - £75k
- Posted11 July 2017
- ConsultantNick Yorke
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead Front End Developer
- Salary£75,000 - £75,000 per annum
Lead Front End Developer / Permanent / £75k / London
This highly successful agency based in Central London leverages innovative technology, imaginative creativity and media to work in partnership with clients in building global brand awareness using a variety of digital channels.
Working with a number of legacy clients has helped their growth in terms of market reach and operating revenues, as this agency strives to create the best digital communications globally and for this to happen, the business is always seeking the brightest and bravest talent.
The team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital, from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The agency's number one value is to create the greatest happiness for the highest number of people possible.
Due to the ongoing success of the business the team is growing, and I am assisting this agency in the hire of a Lead Front End Developer. Ideally I am seeking those in a senior position who are looking to make their next step to a Lead position and keen to manage a team.
The given developer will be the most senior in the Front End team, therefore there is a responsibility to lead a Senior, Mid Weight and Junior Developers with the team currently comprising of 5 members. For larger scale agency projects the given developer will also be heavily involved on a hands-on basis.
- Manage larger development projects in accordance with Team Leaders and Project Managers
- Develop strategies for the team to meet the agency's goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of the service it delivers internally, and externally
- Experience of management including building a team
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Exposure to working in agency or software house environments
- Familiarity with server-side integration and knowledge of CMS systems
- Ability and inspiration to guide, motivate and manage a team to ensure the highest performance to enhance their careers
- Implement regular performance appraisals and objectives to ensure their career development -
- Ability to ensure team has a clear understanding of needs of clients as well as operational requirements
- Ensure best practice is maintained
If you feel suited to the role and would like to know more then please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
He's our Technical Managing Consultant.
The Digital industry is truly fascinating, the sheer creativity and innovative mind-set of individuals’ involved that shape an integral part of society’s everyday life is something I personally really appreciate.&nb...
Email Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org