Lead UX Architect - Digital Agency
- Lead UX Architect - Digital Agency
- £55k - £65k
- Posted29 September 2016
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead UX Architect - Digital Agency
- Salary£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Lead UX Architect required by well established digital agency, who have an internal UX team of 6 currently and need to replace someone who is moving on.
The UX consultant will lead and be responsible for facilitating, generating and executing great user experiences for their clients and their end users. Acting as a coach, mentor and lead for both internal teams as well as an advocate for their clients.
You will need;
* Demonstrable experience in client-facing UX role, preferably within an agency environment
* Digital portfolio that displays a real understanding of mobile and responsive design
* Facilitating and communicating the results of user testing
* Experienced in different research methods including interviewing and contextual research
* Planning appropriate user testing to optimise insights and drive UX development
* Ability to coach, mentor and develop internal teams
* Sitemap and information architecture development
* Digital wireframe production
* Strong working knowledge of Axure or Omnigraffle
* Manage, mentor and develop team members
* Develop and manage relationships with all internal resources
* Risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management
* Act as ambassador for UX
Training and Development;
* Identify in conjunction with line manager and take responsibility for actioning own training and development needs
* Build and maintain a knowledge of company portfolio of products / services
* On-going development of management skills
* Hone client relationship skills
If this sounds good to you and the location fits just as much as the brief, then get in touch ASAP for the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Web Development Team Leader.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com
More jobs from Nick
- UX Designer (In-house)
- £45k - £55k
- UX Designer - Marketing Agency
- £30k - £40k
Diversity in the Creative Industry … All talk no action? “Lack of diversity in the creative industry”. There it is again. Still deemed as one of the major issues preventing creativity and innovativ...