Lead UX Consultant - Creative Digital Agency
- Lead UX Consultant - Creative Digital Agency
- £60k - £70k
- Posted08 June 2017
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead UX Consultant - Creative Digital Agency
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead UX Consultant needed by renowned digitally focussed creative agency. You will join their growing team of research and design specialists. The current UX team is close-knit and each team member is highly valued. The agency is renowned within the sector and backed by a big name but still has an independent feel to it.
This agency do more than just websites - they deliver full customer life-cycle communications for big household name brands.
In this role you will be involved from initial research and insight through to communications strategy, and omnichannel journey mapping and Service Design, dedicated to one major project/brand in particular, at least for the duration of the project.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams (design, build, planning, data analysts) you will be focussed on:
- Acting as the "number 2" for the Head of UX
- Helping run workshops
- Developing detailed personas
- Engaging stakeholders (internal and external)
- Understanding analytics
- Service desing - looking at online interactions as well as physical installations and services
- Journey mapping
- Wireframing solutions
- Working with creative, design and technical teams through delivery
For this role they are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Lead role
- Experience with User Research and Testing (more the better)
- Ability to clearly communicate and present work to senior stakeholders
You will also need to be confident in a client-facing role, clearly explaining customer insight and design decisions. Communication skills generally are a BIG deal with these guys, they really want someone with a good personality and confident with whoever they speak to. Especially given the current team dynamic.
In return, you will be part of a passionate UX team, with a real culture of knowledge-sharing and ongoing professional development and training within the team.
If this sounds like you then get in touch ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com