Lead UX Consultant - Global Marketing Agency
- Lead UX Consultant - Global Marketing Agency
- £60k - £70k
- Posted08 November 2016
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorNew Media and Internet
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionLead UX Consultant - Global Marketing Agency
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Lead UX Consultant needed by renowned digitally focussed marketing agency. You will join their growing team of research and design specialists. The current UX team is close-knit and each team member is highly valued. In addition the Director of UX there is amazing and a real advocate for 'proper' UX and makes a point of looking after the team both in terms of process and work-life balance. They also have a dedicated Senior UX Research consultant on-board.
This agency do more than just websites - they deliver full customer life-cycle communications for big household name brands.
In this role you will be involved from initial customer research and insight through to communications strategy, and omnichannel journey mapping, using their own proprietary data-driven UCD process.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams (design, build, planning, data analysts) you will be focussed on:
- Acting as the "number 2" for the Director of UX
- Helping run UX projects and workshops
- Developing detailed personas
- Engaging stakeholders
- Understanding analytics
- Journey mapping
- Wireframing solutions
- Working with creative, design and technical teams through delivery
For this role they are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Lead role
- Experience with User Research and Testing (more the better)
- Ability to clearly communicate and present work to senior stakeholders
- A background or active interest in Psychology, HCI or Cognitive sciences
You will also need to be confident in a client-facing role, clearly explaining customer insight and design decisions. Communication skills generally are a BIG deal with these guys, they really want someone with a good personality and confident with whoever they speak to. Especially given the current team dynamic.
In return, you will be part of a passionate UX team, with a real culture of knowledge-sharing and ongoing professional development and training within the team.
If this sounds like you then get in touch ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Web Development Team Leader.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com