Media Planning Director
- Media Planning Director
- £100k - £120k
- Posted17 October 2016
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMedia Planning Director
- Salary£100,000 - £120,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit a talented media planning director for a senior level role within a thriving and forward thinking boutique agency.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To support, lead and manage a range of senior clients to ensure that their media strategy and media planning assists them in delivering their business needs
* Create bespoke and innovative media solutions for your clients, not choosing the safe option but pushing the boundaries
* To oversee and inspire a team of media planning specialists to ensure they create the best work possible
* To spot commercial opportunities which would aid the agency's growth
* Assist in additional projects as required, beyond your day to day including new business
Key skills required:
* It is essential that you can demonstrate prior experience of media planning and media strategy development, from within the UK marketplace, to a Media Director level or equivalent
* You will be able to demonstrate accomplished client servicing skills
* You will be a capable team manager and enjoy inspiring those around you
* You will naturally be inquisitive and future facing in your approach
* Strong commercial acumen and previous experience of partnering with media owners
This is a fantastically unique role for someone who is looking for their next challenge within the media industry. If you are an experienced media planner, at a senior level, then this role is too good an opportunity to ignore.
She's our Media Planning and Buying Senior Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org