Media Planning Manager - Exciting entertainment...
- Media Planning Manager - Exciting entertainment brand
- £40k - £40k
- Posted20 April 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMedia Planning Manager - Exciting entertainment brand
- Salary£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a capable media planner at senior planner level or a planning manager to take the next step in their media planning career at this top ten global media agency. Working on one of the most exciting brands in its category, this challenger brand is only going to get bigger over the coming months so offers a unique opportunity for you to go on that journey with them.
Key responsibilities of the role
* You will be responsible for developing integrated media strategies for your client, ensuring their media planning is both innovative and engaging to assist them in building their brand further
* You will successfully develop a strong working relationship with your client and you will be the main day to day contact
* You will work closely with internal specialist teams to ensure that media activity is successfully implemented on time and in line with the over-arching strategy
* Whilst this is a brand focused role this commercially minded client will expect you to be aware of campaign performance, ROI and audience data
* You will continuously be looking to bring innovation to this client, particularly within digital, as they are keen to embrace creative opportunities as much as possible
* You will manage and oversee one planner, ensuring they grow and thrive further under your guidance
* You will support the Associate Director as required
Key skills required:
* This role would suit a capable media planner with a love of entertainment brands at either a senior media planner or media manager level, looking to take the next step
* You will be able to demonstrate media planning skills from within the UK marketplace, ideally across all media but specifically TV and digital
* You will be confident in managing client relationships
* You will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
* You will be capable of managing and inspiring someone beneath you
* You will be passionate about advances in digital and emerging technologies
* You will have ideally worked on big name brands with significant budgets
* You will be confident in using key planning tools including TGI, Addynamix and Touchpoints
* You will have excellent communication skills
This role is an exciting opportunity to work on a hugely interesting entertainment brand who has big ambitions for the coming year, as well as to work in a tight knit and supportive team.
She's our Media Planning and Buying Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org