Mid-Senior UX Architect (client-side)
- Mid-Senior UX Architect (client-side)
- £40k - £50k
- Posted22 November 2016
- ConsultantTom Cotterill
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMid-Senior UX Architect (client-side)
- Salary£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
User Experience (UX) Designer required by a leading search platform. A great opportunity to work on some new and exciting web and mobile-based experiences for a great brand with an evolving service. Industry leading User experience delivery is a commitment from the stakeholders, so if you are a Designer wanting to make a real difference to millions of customers this could be the role for you.
As they evolve the proposition and the portfolio of consumer sites you will play a huge role in shaping the visual experience of 40 million user sessions a month - with the end goal of user engagement and ensuring they secure market dominance.
* Work very closely with product managers, optimisation managers, visual designers and engineers to work on the whole process from concept through implementation, for a variety of strategic projects as well as on-going small improvements.
* In this solid Mid-Senior role you will design user experiences focusing on workflows, user journeys, user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, site-maps, test cases, or written specifications and user stories (cross platform)
* Ensure user experience is translated into a strong, on brand visual look and feel with high quality usability.
* Ensure a data & insight driven, user-centred design approach
* Strong experience in experience design - comfortable with varied techniques from sketching through interactive prototyping
* Experience in a variety of research methodologies such as usability testing, funnel analysis, and competitive research as well as requirements analysis and management skills
* You will be great at handling stakeholders, working collaboratively with strong interpersonal skills whilst being able to work effectively in small teams.
* Experience in software development life-cycles / methods including agile approaches, as well knowledge of Axure, Adobe CS/Sketch and Google apps in working environments.
* Experience incorporating SEO requirements into designs
* Experience multi-tasking various projects.
* Strong commercial experience with a focus on conversion
If this sounds like the role you would be looking for and would fit your skill-set/experience, please apply ASAP not forgetting to send me your CV AND Portfolio. Thanks!
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the world of Recruitment after a stint in Personal Training and sales related roles. After briefly recruiting for the world of Finance, I found my real passion was UX and it fitted with my personality and experience in...
Email Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org