Mid-Senior UX Designer (in-house)
- Mid-Senior UX Designer (in-house)
- £40k - £60k
- Posted01 August 2017
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMid-Senior UX Designer (in-house)
- Salary£40,000 - £60,000 per annum
User Experience Designer needed by innovative brand with existing UX team in place. From insight through trends, strategy, design and implementation, this company creates world class experiential solutions. Working collaboratively with the creative team, pushing boundaries, challenging creativity and therefore technology, is the norm.
You'll have the skills and experience to smash out any of these deliverables without Googling what it means;
> use cases, personas & user stories - user journeys, process flows & interaction paths - experience maps - sketches, wireframes & prototypes - sitemaps & taxonomy structures - usability & accessibility best practice - responsive design patterns and best practice - native app interfaces, especially iOS - design specifications
Omnigraffle and/or Axure or Sketch usage is a must have also.
You will need to be;
- collaborative, agile & willing to adapt your approach when necessary
- open to constructive criticism
- able to work quickly, without sacrificing quality
- focussed & detail orientated, ensuring your solutions are thoroughly considered
- a clear communicator - spoken, written & presentational
- calm under pressure
They have an existing UX team in place, all nutty about UCD, from whom you can learn and develop your profile from. No doubt this will help lead to your career progression!
If this sounds good to you then please send me your CV and portfolio ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com