- Mid-weight Creative
- £28k - £32k
- Posted07 July 2017
- ConsultantAgatha Moskal
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMid-weight Creative
- Salary£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Mid-weight Creative - North of London - up to £32,000
Our client is going through an exciting time and experiencing a lot of client wins and is growing its creative team. They are a great integrated agency and are looking for a mid weight creative to join their team. Feeling energised with having lots of new client work to get on with, now is the perfect time to join this independent agency.
The role will see you creating engaging and effective creative advertising. It will be your responsibility to interpret client briefs, working on multiple briefs at any given time. You will be working in a team, so lots of brainstorming sessions take place. You will work closely with others in the team like editors, designers, producers and animators (to mention a few!). Ideally you will also be capable of scamping and creating storyboards.
You will come with the following:
- heaps of energy and enthusiasm
- great ideas (being able to respond to briefs intelligently and quickly)
- copywriting skills - we don't need you to be the next Shakespeare but we need you to have some writing experience... you know that famous saying 'it's not what you say, but how you say it'
- well honed visual and verbal communication - think scamping, storyboarding, moodboarding and some Photoshop knowledge will is advantageous
Want to join this agency that loves what they do? Do you have a show reel full of great work?
I would love to tell you more about the agency and the role, get in touch - HIT Apply
She's our Creative Senior Consultant .
After 7 years as a market researcher, my recruiter (at Source) convinced me that I should try market research recruitment. Deciding to take on the challenge, I gave myself 6 months. A few years later, I’m still at Source;...
Email Agatha: email@example.com