Mid-Weight UX Designer
- Mid-Weight UX Designer
- £40k - £45k
- Posted10 October 2016
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMid-Weight UX Designer
- Salary£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
This is an online growth consultancy that works very closely with clients to accelerate their growth online. They are currently working with a household-name highstreet retailer, helping them create a frictionless customer experience to support their omnichannel strategy, as well as designing innovative new digital products and services.
You will be comfortable working alongside designers on device-agnostic projects that span multiple channels.
Who we want to meet:
- people with experience designing end-to-end UX on responsive web and mobile app projects
- preferably have experience working on concept designs in a fast-paced environment
- comfortable with ambiguity, loose briefs and having to fast-track projects skipping certain conventional UX phases at times
- experience dealing with designers and developers, running user testing, and managing other resources
- knowledge of advanced prototyping tools / techniques would be a plus
- needs to be hands on and have a can-do attitude
- experience of the usual arsenal of products like Adobe CS, Sketch, Axure, Omnigraffle, Marvel, Invision etc.
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge would be great as well for advanced prototyping capability.
For more information about this role and the agency, get in touch. Even if its not for you, who do you know who could be looking at the moment? If you recommend someone and they get the job, we can pay you a £250 bonus
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org