Midweight Designer - Digital / Motion / Print
- Midweight Designer - Digital / Motion / Print
- £30k - £35k
- Posted06 July 2017
- ConsultantKristie Aked
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMidweight Designer - Digital / Motion / Print
- Salary£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Client: Global Advertising Agency
Location: Central London
Role: Midweight Integrated Designer across Digital, Motion & Print
A quick-thinking Designer is needed at one of the worlds most notorious ad agencies to produce campaign key visuals and assets for global brands with a main focus on haircare brands.
The current team is made up of a Print Designer 1 x Print Designer with some motion skills and an integrated designer across Digital, print and Motion.
This means this person will be primarily on haircare brands initially but will have the opportunity across multiple other brands in the next few months.
Projects could range from social content, digital display, presentations, press ads, toolkits, web, TV and POS. The split is 60% Digital & Motion, 40% Print.
An example brief would be creating screen displays to be at a festival or social content videos, banners, press ads.
There will be branding projects as well so they are looking for someone who is conceptually-minded with a very strong craft.
The designer must be comfortable working at pace, whilst still crafting work to a high standard. Someone who has previous advertising agency experience is a must.
Also this designer needs to be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator and have a thorough understanding of best practice for print, digital and motion.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Previous experience working in an advertising agency
* A portfolio of work with experience working on beauty brands is beneficial (exposure to fashion brands would be beneficial but not mandatory)
* Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign & Adobe After
* Proven experience creating high-quality visual designs for advertising campaigns
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
* This agency wants you to be the best you can possibly be and you have the whole agency's support
* Clear KPIs, achievable goals and regular appraisals
* Bespoke training and development courses available as appropriate
WHAT YOU'LL GET
* Competitive salary, benefits that include pension, life assurance, healthcare
* On-site pub with company discount, local discounts and regular company events
If this sounds like you and the experience you are looking for - please send me your CV with a clear link to your portfolio.
She's our Digital Creative and Design Principal Consultant.
I specialise in the wonderful world of Digital Creatives and Designers. Combining my years in the creative space and eight years of recruitment experience, I offer a service that is a lot more than just recruitment. Whether it&...
Email Kristie: firstname.lastname@example.org