Midweight to Senior Digital Project Manager
- Midweight to Senior Digital Project Manager
- £45k - £55k
- Posted18 July 2017
- ConsultantGeraldine Vessiere
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMidweight to Senior Digital Project Manager
- Salary£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
A multi-award winning content agency creating visual stories through the use of good data is currently looking for a Mid to Senior Project Manager.
You will have to deliver web build projects along with campaign microsites, banners and sparse print work.
- Project Managing web builds and microsites
- Taking the brief from the client.
- Requesting assets.
- Managing the production of fast moving content.
- Facilitating the approval both internally and via client.
- Reporting internally on progress.
- Delivering to time, budget and brief.
- Work alongside the Senior account a manager to develop and scope agile project proposals.
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including change management
They deliver measurable results that directly impacts on brand sentiment, search and PR coverage.
What the agency does is very niche and they are proud of working with very big clients across different sectors. They deliver measurable results that directly impacts on brand sentiment, search and PR coverage.
They also pride themselves of their diverse culture. They are very sociable - always drinks on Fridays in some cool and varied places. Personal interests/passions are encouraged in the office.
This agency offers some great benefits as well as career progression and a starting salary of up to 55k.
If this interests you, please apply today
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting Project managers (and all related positions from Producers to Traffic and Production managers). After more than a decade working as a Journalist, several years spinning plates as a Project Manager and...
Email Geraldine: firstname.lastname@example.org