Midweight UX designer - great agency
- Midweight UX designer - great agency
- £35k - £45k
- Posted10 July 2017
- ConsultantMatthew Woods
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionMidweight UX designer - great agency
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We've got a great opening for a midweight User Experience Designer to join a Digital Creative Agency as part of their growing UX team and work with their international blue chip clients.
About the company
A digital creative agency working with clients in telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, Food and Sports. They are building their UX team and follow a solid UCD process, unlike some agencies. The focus here is on quality experiences rather than seeing UX as merely a production function.
The position will comprise working on:
- A variety of projects across different sectors
- Solid User research to inform the design approach
- Working end-to-end with a thorough discovery stage
- Collaboration with other teams of designers and developers
- Presenting ideas to stakeholders, clients and potential users
Who we're looking for:
Let's keep it simple for now: We want to speak to you if you have a track record in User Experience and are able to talk us through your favourite projects, explaining HOW and WHY you came to your design decisions!
Get in touch and let's talk about it...
He's our UX Consultant.
I joined the Source UX team after 18 months recruiting for our Research & Insights clients. Before joining Source, I worked with Information and Research Professionals in the Corporate Finance and Professional Services sect...
Email Matthew: firstname.lastname@example.org