Paid Search Planner Buyer - high profile account
- Paid Search Planner Buyer - high profile account
- £25k - £28k
- Posted05 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Search Planner Buyer - high profile account
- Salary£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Due to recent numerous new business wins, this top ten global media agency is looking to expand its paid search offering by hiring a paid search planner buyer to work on one of their most high profile accounts.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To play a pivotal role in leading the paid search activity for a key product within this sizeable, blue chip account's portfolio, working closely with your client to understand their business needs
* To ensure that paid search campaigns are effectively planned and bought to deliver on direct response KPI's, optimising activity as required
* To manage and oversee a Paid Search Exec, ensuring their development is appropriate and overseeing their workload
* To support the Senior Search Planner Buyer as required on wider paid search and biddable strategy
* Weekly reporting on activity to clients
* To work closely with other internal departments to ensure that paid search activity is integrated and appropriate within the wider media strategy
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to have prior experience of managing paid search campaigns through Google Adwords, ideally from within an agency but client side experience would also be considered. Most likely you will be a Paid Search Executive currently looking for your next step in paid search.
* You will be comfortable with numerical data and reporting
* You will ideally have experience of using Doubleclick or another bid management tool but this is not essential
* You will be good in presenting to clients and managing client relationships
* You will be passionate about the digital space and the evolution of performance marketing
* You will ideally bring experience of working on direct response clients
* You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org