Paid Social Account Director
- Paid Social Account Director
- £50k - £50k
- Posted05 July 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Social Account Director
- Salary£50,000 - £50,000 per annum
A brilliant role has arisen for a talented paid social expert to join the biddable offering of this successful global media agency. With the opportunity to work across a variety of well known and blue chip brands, this role offers a fantastic next step within paid social and biddable media.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* You will be responsible for leading paid social strategy across a range of well known brands within FMCG, retail, fashion and gaming
* You will be the biddable expert for your clients, advising them on how to utilise paid social in the most effective way for their business objectives, engaging with other performance led channels as appropriate, as well as overseeing the commercials for your clients.
* You will be leading and managing a team of capable paid social experts, so you will need to demonstrate a competency in developing others.
* Ensuring paid social campaigns are delivered effectively, on time and to key measurables, through the paid social specialists in your team
* You will also play a key role in new business and pitches as required.
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate previous paid social or biddable experience from within a media or digital agency or a preferred marketing developer such as Kenshoo
* You will need to bring with you experience of working with direct response led clients and be confident in managing activity across a range of paid social channels including Facebook and Twitter and ideally across Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn
* You will be confident in utilising all elements of the Facebook Ad Platform
* You will be confident in leading conversations around attribution and tracking
* You will have strong analytical skills and be comfortable in analysing data
If you are keen to further advance your digital career, within an award winning team, then this is too good an opportunity to ignore.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com