Paid Social Account Manager FMCG
- Paid Social Account Manager FMCG
- £32k - £35k
- Posted17 July 2017
- ConsultantVeronika Sigrist
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Social Account Manager FMCG
- Salary£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Paid Social Specialist/ Biddable Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a paid social specialist to join one of the top 10 media agencies. The successful candidate will understand the processes & technicality behind paid social campaigns from both a DR & brand perspective and can work with internal teams to deliver on these. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing the current DR and brand social accounts and working with the social director, and wider team, on new client pitches, existing client opportunities, identifying new suppliers which can improve performance and bringing in new structures, templates and processes to ensure the team are working as efficiently as possible and delivering against aggressive client KPIs.
- Ability to plan and deliver paid social campaigns and present rationales confidently to both social director and clients.
- Take a lead role in developing the planning knowledge and skills of the team through coaching and support of executives and graduates.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- Digital experience within a high focused/pressured brand and DR Social environment
- Understanding and experience of social attribution and trafficking (e.g. Atlas, DCM)
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
- Leading the accurate management of all channel budgets & ensure finance procedures are rigorously adhered to
- Ad operation/trafficking/campaign management in both standard and rich media
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of booking technology (Adazzle and DDS) is beneficial
- Experience with FB and 3rd party social bid technology including Power Editor, Smartly, Kenshoo etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Specialist to join a media department in a top 10 media agency and develop your career amongst the best people in the industry.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Consultant.
I love meeting and listening to people and my main aim is help candidates to find their dream role. Having covered other recruitment sectors before joining Source LF, I recently completed my MA in theatre at RADA so I am extrem...
Email Veronika: firstname.lastname@example.org