Paid Social Account Manager - UK and Internatio...
- Paid Social Account Manager - UK and International markets
- £38k - £38k
- Posted16 March 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Social Account Manager - UK and International markets
- Salary£38,000 - £38,000 per annum
This hugely successful and creatively minded media agency, based in the heart of central London, is looking to further expand it's paid social team as a result of recent new business wins. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your paid social career on two well known retail brands across UK and European markets.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and implement effective paid social media campaigns for your clients, ensuring they are targeted, effective and meeting your clients' objectives across both direct response and brand led campaigns
* You will be particularly focused on planning and buying paid social campaigns predominantly across Facebook, alongside Twitter and Instagram
* You will help to manage a paid social executive
* You will play a key role in helping to grow this agencies paid social offering, being heavily involved in new business and also cross selling to current clients
* You will keep up to date with developments in the marketplace and ensure that you keep your clients informed of new creative opportunities
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience of managing paid social budgets of £100k+ per month
* You will either bring experience of paid social media campaigns from either within a media agency or client side, within the UK media market
* You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of planning and buying paid social campaigns within Facebook in particular, knowledge of any other paid social channels will be looked on favourably
* You will have knowledge of 3rd party bid management tools such as Kenshoo or Power Editor
* You will have knowledge of trafficking tools such as Atlas
* You will have experience of managing direct response and brand led paid social campaigns
* You will be keen to play an active role in the growth of a paid social offering
This role is hugely unique in that it allows you to join a thriving paid social team, within a media agency which is in a fantastic place currently. If you need to push on your paid social career further, then this role would be the ideal place to take your next step.
She's our Media Planning and Buying Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs from Sian
- Paid Social Executive
- £25k - £28k
- Marketing Manager
- £45k - £45k