Paid Social Planner Buyer
- Paid Social Planner Buyer
- £28k - £28k
- Posted08 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPaid Social Planner Buyer
- Salary£28,000 - £28,000 per annum
This global media agency is looking to expand its highly successful paid search team, due to recent new business wins, and have an exciting opportunity for a paid social planner buyer to play a key role on a fantastic charity account. With the chance to also work across a range of high profile and well known brands, this is a brilliant opportunity in which to further your paid social career further.
Key responsibilities of the role
* To plan and buy targeted paid social media campaigns across a range of social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
* Ensure your campaigns are effectively targeting your clients' key consumers, with appropriate creative and in the right paid social environment
* To ensure that paid social works alongside the wider digital channels and overall media strategy
* To monitor and optimise paid social campaigns to ensure they are delivered appropriately and you achieve the maximum coverage for your clients' brands
* To manage budgets appropriately
* To work closely with your clients to sell in new ideas and initiatives, as well as testing new channels, as appropriate, within the paid social space
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to bring with you a strong knowledge of paid social from having worked in paid social executive role within a client or agency, and be looking for your next step within paid social
* You will be comfortable with all paid social channels specifically Facebook, but exposure to any others is a bonus
* You will have experience of bid management tools
* You will be confident in presenting ideas to clients and managing relationships externally
* You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and bring a good working knowledge of Excel
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org