Post Production Producer
- Post Production Producer
- £200 - £225 per day
- Posted09 November 2016
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionPost Production Producer
- Salary£200 - £225 per day
An award winning creative post-production agency are looking for a Post Producer to come on board on a temp to perm contract starting immediately. They provide comprehensive film and stills services across CGI, VFX, retouching, editing, grading and shoot production in the fashion and luxury brand sector.
They are currently looking for a talented Post-Producer for Film and Stills to join their exciting and fast growing team. You will be working as part of a team producing and delivering digital content, fostering strong working relationships with their client base.
- Communicating with and managing clients effectively
- Cultivating relationships and building trust with clients
- Understanding an integrated workflow for projects coming in + out of the studio with a deep technical and practical knowledge across the following disciplines including the software:
- Stills + Film Retouching
- CGI Stills + Animation
- Colour Grading
- Motion Graphics
- Motion Editing
- Prepare contracts and all relevant documentation for invoicing and weekly reports
- Create estimates and timing plans jobs i.e. planning of delivery schedule against deadlines
- Tracking workflow, status, timing plans, estimates and artist hours with critical budget management, purchase orders, expenses, reconciliations
- Knowledgeable in Production process and thorough understanding of the VFX pipeline
- Understanding of artists' skill set in order to allocate and brief the work to the appropriate person
- Able to guide and nurture the process from script phase to completion
- Understanding of Broadcast and Workflow
- Capable of motivating and leading artists on projects with confidence, clarity, sense of humour and common sense
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to stay focused and adapt to all challenges in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Able to manage, collate and organise
- Excellent manner and delivery of verbal and written information
- Interest in fashion, photography, art, sculpture, film, and related areas.
To be considered for this position please get in contact for more information.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Senior Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org