Print Production Project Manager
- Print Production Project Manager
- £30k - £32k
- Posted14 July 2017
- ConsultantGeraldine Vessiere
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPrint Production Project Manager
- Salary£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Print Production Project Manager (production agency) - London - 30-32K
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop on their experience in the industry. You will need to have a background in print, either from another agency, a publisher or print production company. In return, you will have the opportunity to work on a huge account within a highly established studio based in central London.
The agency is a well-established business who are part of a huge media group. They are renowned for producing top quality adverts and collateral across print, TV and digital around the world.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Sitting within a dedicated print studio to ensure the timely delivery of print campaigns
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations; proactively chase and interrogate delays
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
- Manage multiple projects at one time with varying needs and timescales
- Provide knowledge and assistance on print production issues
- Booking and scheduling working into the studio
- Ensure timelines and budgets are met
This is an exciting project management role with lots of responsibilities in a positive and expanding environment.
If this role sounds like the type of position you would be interested in then feel free to get in touch.
Alternatively, if you know someone who could be a good fit, then earn yourself a referral bonus.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting Project managers (and all related positions from Producers to Traffic and Production managers). After more than a decade working as a Journalist, several years spinning plates as a Project Manager and...
Email Geraldine: email@example.com