Programmatic Optimiser - Major Tech Brand
- Programmatic Optimiser - Major Tech Brand
- £26k - £29k
- Posted07 September 2017
- ConsultantElliot Graham
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionProgrammatic Optimiser - Major Tech Brand
- Salary£26,000 - £29,000 per annum
A great opportunity to join a Worldwide Programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets.
Their vision for programmatic is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with programmatic acting as a key gateway.
You will be able to develop your career, while being enabled to continually improve and expand on your core programmatic skills, with strong growth opportunities.
* Support Programmatic Account Manager
* Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
* Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
* Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
* Support management of viewability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, adfraud and audience verification tools.
* Technical Services, support and troubleshooting - e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
* Produce commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
* Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
* Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director
* Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times
*Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic workflow
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations.
* Manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the team and with key suppliers and internal account teams.
* Must have experience in optimising within at least one DSP.
* Good Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
* Good project management skills
* Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
If the above makes you want to know more then I would like to speak with you! If it may be of greater interest to someone else in your network then let me know and you could make a £250 referral bonus!
He's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Senior Consultant.
Bringing almost 5 years Recruitment experience, I sit within the Planning & Buying team across all media. I hold a strong interest and knowledge of the industry, with my passion hopefully coming across when talking to...
Email Elliot: email@example.com
More jobs from Elliot
- Paid Search Account Director- Major Tech Brand
- £50k - £55k
- Senior Planner - Retail
- £32k - £36k