Project Manager - Partnerships
- Project Manager - Partnerships
- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Posted11 August 2017
- ConsultantWendy Burrows
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionProject Manager - Partnerships
- Salary£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We have an exciting new position for a Project Manager with excellent client facing skills on a 6 month contract, starting asap. You will be working in the Partnership Team of an established media agency.
As Project Manager, you will work along with the Partnership Lead and be the main point of contact for clients throughout the duration of campaigns. You will manage the workflow of multiple projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on strategy. A proactive approach is needed for this role, as is the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and be a great communicator!
Key elements of the role include:
- be the main point of contact between client, media owner, and internal departments to ensure a high standard of service across the board
- provide guidance campaign feasibility and production schedules
- manage multiple stakeholders, internal and external including media owner production teams, content creation teams as well as Legal
- to act as a quality control to ensure the standard of creative work, including design and copy, meets the client brief, band and legal guidelines and on strategy
- produce full campaign post campaign analysis
To be considered for the Project Manager - Partnerships role you will need to have:
- previous project management experience in a similar role, either within a media or creative agency
- excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders
- high attention to detail
- strong problem solving skills
- an understanding of marketing partnerships and ideally some exposure having worked within partnerships previously
- excellent analytical skills who can perform details post campaign analysis.
This company is a global business and as such they offer some excellent benefits including - pension, life assurance, retail discounts, 25 days annual leave and early finish Fridays.
If you would like to find out more about this position please get in touch asap!
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Principal Consultant.
Often known for wearing a pink tartan hat, I am a Scot who isn’t afraid to say what I think but at the same time, love to listen. I am part of the Digital Project Management Team at Source and have a great roster of...
Email Wendy: firstname.lastname@example.org