- QA Tester
- £260 - £261 per day
- Posted06 June 2017
- ConsultantNick Yorke
- Contract TypeFreelance
- PositionQA Tester
- Salary£260 - £261 per day
QA Tester / London / 2 Months / £260pd
QA Tester needed for an ASAP start for a leading agency based in Central London to ensure all projects are meeting business and quality expectations, this will be an integral role within the development team, ensuring high levels of collaboration with Front End and .NET Developers.
- Work in partnership with other disciplines to define testing strategy and ensure acceptance criteria
- Define clear and well written test cases, execute such tests and ensure the results are being clearly communicated with the wider project team on an ongoing basis
- Investigate reported issues, ensure they are being tracked and actively prevent regressions
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions
- Maintain high awareness of industry issues and trends
- Expertise in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Strong expertise in working with manual testing methodologies
- Experience of working with EPiServer CMS is highly advantageous
- Bug tracking tool expertise including JIRA
- Confluence for documentation
If you feel suited to the role then please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
He's our Technical Managing Consultant.
The Digital industry is truly fascinating, the sheer creativity and innovative mind-set of individuals’ involved that shape an integral part of society’s everyday life is something I personally really appreciate.&nb...
Email Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org