Qualitative AM - Boutique research agency
- Qualitative AM - Boutique research agency
- £35k - £45k
- Posted04 August 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- SectorScience and Research
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionQualitative AM - Boutique research agency
- Salary£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
This fantastic boutique research agency are looking for a talented qual researcher to join their growing team and play a key role on a number of client projects. If you are a capable qual senior executive or research manager looking to take the next step in your research career then this organisation offers the best place in which to thrive!
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Lead and manage key client projects from conception to analysis - covering moderating focus groups, depth interviews, online communities and ethnography studies - so a hugely diverse range of projects!
* Lead research design and interpretation of data, ensuring insight is turned into compelling stories and actionable learnings
* Oversee the research project, managing junior reports as required to ensure projects are delivered effectively and on time
* Develop and manage key client relationships, ensuring that research and findings are delivered to clients in an appropriate manner
* Help to support the wider agency in growth and development to reach strategic goals
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to have prior, hands on experience, of managing qualitative research projects and be comfortable in all aspects
* Most likely you will be an SRE or RM at a research agency, looking to further progress your research career
* You will be competent in a range of qualitative research techniques
* You will have experience of working across a wide range of sectors
* You will have excellent presentation skills
* You will be confident in leading and inspiring others
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com
More jobs from Sian
- Research Executive
- £22k - £22k
- SEO Manager
- £35k - £35k