- Research Executive
- £28k - £28k
- Posted20 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionResearch Executive
- Salary£28,000 - £28,000 per annum
This digitally minded and forward thinking media owner are growing their research and insight team and have a new opportunity for a talented research executive to come on board.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Working as part of the commercial insights team you will be responsible for conducting research into audience behaviours, needs and response to both print and digital advertising
* Help to support the media sales team to ensure that research projects are carried out to demonstrate the importance of advertising and the effectiveness of campaigns through a range of media
* Work closely with external research companies, as appropriate, to ensure that primary research is carried out effectively and within budget
* Draw insight from analysis of campaign data to ensure that conclusions and recommendations are effectively presented back internally and externally
* Keep up to date on developments and trends within the digital marketplace
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate some prior experience of managing qualitative or quantitative research projects, ideally both from within the media, marketing or communications sectors
* You will be proficient at turning research data into engaging stories and recommendations
* You will be highly skilled in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
* You will be able to demonstrate an interest for advancing your career within media research
* You will thrive in a fast paced and diverse environment
If you are looking to further progress your media research career within an engaging and diverse media owner, then this role would offer you the ideal next step.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org