Research Manager EMEA
- Research Manager EMEA
- £40k - £40k
- Posted08 June 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionResearch Manager EMEA
- Salary£40,000 - £40,000 per annum
This successful global media agency are looking for a talented research and insight specialist to join their expanding EMEA division, to work across a wide range of high profile brands. With a diversity of projects to work across this role offers a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career within media research.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To manage a range of quantitative research projects across international markets, analysing data and to draw out key insights to support media planning and strategy
* Developing questionnaires to carry out primary research for ad hoc and retained projects
* To assist local market teams in providing additional quantitative support as required
* Play a key role in the overseeing of a global social media study across multiple international markets
* To support on new business pitching in terms of providing research and insight expertise
Key skills required for this role:
* To be suitable for this role you must have previous experience of carrying out quantitative primary research from within a media agency, advertising agency or advertiser/media company
* You must have a proven track record within a research or insight led role to a Senior Research Executive or equivalent level and be keen to take your next step
* Prior international experience is not essential
* You will have experience of utilising tools including SPSS, TGi and Telmar, as well as be proficient in the use of Excel
* You will also be a strong team player and enjoy working on a variety of projects
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com