Resource Manager - Digital
- Resource Manager - Digital
- £28k - £32k
- Posted13 September 2017
- ConsultantJames Birch
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionResource Manager - Digital
- Salary£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you looking to join an agency that has a real buzz? An agency that you will be proud to show on your cv? An agency that create award winning advertisements, exciting, creative projects that you will want to show off down the pub? If the answer is yes to all three, then please read on!
I'm currently recruiting for a well known London based creative agency who produce some of most well known adverts in the industry for clients that you'll already love!
The role is for a Digital Resource Manager, to manage the departments digital design resources. They direct and help coordinate the day-to-day agency production efforts typically with the Head of Interactive Design.
In this role, the Digital Resource Manager insures that the agency maintains:
* An environment where creativity can happen.
* Support the creative process in a fast paced production environment.
* A consistently superior creative product.
A few of the day to day responsibilities will include;
- Proactively builds on a pre-existing network of contacts alongside the Head of Interactive Design
- Monitors design team hours against budgets.
- Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed
- Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts
- Run weekly digital designer resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with Head of Interactive Design.
- Track availability of all digital design staff members
- Track and manage talent database with Head of Interactive Design. Manage freelance designers and trusted recruiter relationships.
The role will suit a junior traffic/studio manager or resource manager looking to take a step into a busy agency who can also provide career progression opportunities. The salary for this role is up to 32k.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today!
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: email@example.com
More jobs from James
- Project Director
- £55k - £60k